Friday, July 20, 2007

19 July 2007 1200noon

So things are really getting exciting. Few weeks ago while I was on the god forsaken computer in camp that takes 20 mins to open my mailbox, this counselor walked in and when she saw that there were 8 people in line waiting to use that one computer, she blurted out, “does anyone have a laptop? Because Carriage House, the restaurant 10 mins away has wireless internet.” The lightbulb in my head lighted up. Ding! Well at that time, my laptop was not working. But that place has been at the back of my mind all this time. And last week, my hardy IBook finally arrived via DHL fixed and ready to go!
So finally yesterday, Nicola and I convinced Horseback Riding Sarah (with a car) to come with us to Carriage House and guess what.. WIRELESS HIGH SPEED INTERNET!!!! FREE!

So we all took turns to use the internet and its now our lil secret internet place. Hehe.... So that probably means I’d be able to update this more often. I’ll type on the laptop whenever and then cut and paste the update on the blog when I go to Carriage House. Sweeet.

And also, since we could take Thurs night to Friday night off, we thought we could stay out for the night. So we asked to view the rooms at the Carriage House Motel. TV, bathtub, furniture…all new! They literally just renovated the rooms. And when we heard that the rooms come with free Limousine Service, we had to book it. So tonight, we’re going to run away from irritating kids, lazy bossy co-counselors (quite a contradiction isn’t it) and we’re going to spend the day exploring Barryville – The town near the Delaware River. Can’t wait.

No comments: