Saturday, July 21, 2007

Awesome day off

So I promised pictures and here they are! It was a wonderful day spent just walking around with a map, exploring and sitting down with a drink and cakes, chatting. Just the way I like it.

So the day started with the awesome limousine and here is us in it.


So woke up this morning and walked and explored. We went to the river

We sat down and ate and chatted
and sat and chatted

and saw my dream house with a hammock by the river

It was a happy day

And here are photos of camp!


Me sitting on my chair from Walmart at the porch of my bunk during rest hour

The bunks from the outside

My bunk on the inside

My bed is the one at the top. Hence I bought a chair cos its so mafan to climb up and down. My shelves are the one on the right behind me. So organized right..

My schedule by my bed. Green boxes indicate nights on duty, pink post-it indicates the day today. As you can see I have been counting down

Me during meal times at the dining room

Yup thats all I have for now. Got Simin's sms today...great hearing from you~~ hope work is going great!
Shireen>>How are youuu? Where are you? Do drop a message to say you're ok.

So now, we're waiting by the restaurant for our limo ride back to camp. So proud of myself for updating the blog. Going back to prison camp. Take care you all at home!

No comments: