Thursday, June 14, 2007

And off I go!

Its D-day! Was up packing all night...transferring data to the Monster 500G HD I bought, that im gonna leave behind.
Its finally beginning to sink in..SHERYL..you can do it!
Jess>>Thank you for the "kids survival kit" and the book...you're like the big sister that always looks out for me..! hope you are having fun in phillippines...and email me your home add when you see this;)
Sab>>I know!! Its becoming a reality!! Unbelivable right? It was just months ago when we were looking at the website...discussing about how cool the ship was...I'll definitely fill you in with stories :) Thanks for the lil book! ABSOLUTELY loved it.
Shireen>>I know Im gonna miss you..thanks for helping me pack..Will keep the chain with me :) Glad we got to catch up..You take care and have a blast in NZ!

Ok to be very very honest..I am starting to get the jitters. And I seldom get jitters. So many what ifs..so many unknowns.
All part of the package I guess......ok gtg to airport.
Don't know when I'll get internet next. Till then, Take care everyone!

Sheryl

No comments: