Saturday, June 9, 2007

Itinerary is up

So I've posted up my detailed Itinerary. If any of you guys have been to any of the places listed, it would be great if you could suggest some ideas on what places I should visit and what I should do, you know, 5 take style :) And let me know if you'll be in any of those places while im there, so we can meet! and travel!

sweet...now Im getting excited!

For those who don't know the story, I'll be doing Summer Camp at Brookwood Camps in New York until August. After which, I'll be off on a hugeass cruise ship for a semester where we'll have lessons on board. As we arrive at each port, we'll get off to tour the country. I know what you're thinking.."Now, How cool is that!" Yes. Very.

Now this trip will not be possible without my parents. I met my ex-boss for lunch on Tuesday and when he heard about my trip, and especially the cost, he said "Sheryl, you must have done many good deeds in your past life to be born to parents like that." To which I replied, "Then.....my parents must have done many bad deeds to have a daughter like me?" :(

It's true. I am very lucky. And I am thankful. So thanks for being so supportive ya daddy mommy. Im sure you'll be born to terrific parents like you the next time.. *wonder what my kids will be like.. *shudders



sidenote: packing is a pain

No comments: