Sunday, December 16, 2007

AAAHHHHH...

So soon? I cant believe it. Seemed like just yesterday when I stayed up all night packing, backing up my music, photos and files, and having butterflies in my stomach, thinking of every worst case scenario possible. Where did time go?

I spent the day taking in the New York air and savoring the last days of my 6-month long journey. Walking, remembering, thinking, smiling, tearing.. like a movie playing in my head.

Isn't it amazing how it is possible that you can experience so much in 6 months, yet other times, nothing much in the same amount of time?
Anthony Bourdain: "I collect experience"
My collection had just expanded 10-folds, and I need to go home and digest my collection before allowing space for more.

I'll be touching home ground in about 24 hrs. And after going everywhere in the past 6 months, I wont be going anywhere far in the next 5 months. I think it's gonna feel weird for a while. But I'll always have my next adventure to look forward to.

Looking forward to seeing all of you back home!

No comments: